Pork mince and tofu
chinese soup recipe
My favorite chinese soup recipe of all time!!
Try this yummy chinese soup recipe.
It's a very easy pork mince and tofu soup.
One of the tastiest and quickest chinese
soups filled with good nutrition.
It's perfect for a quick warm snack,
a starter or even a main dish If you add some
cooked noodles or have it with steam rice.
Okay. enough talking Let's get cooking shall we?
Easy pork mince and tofu soup
- 1 liter (4 cups) of Chicken stock
- 300 g of pork minced, made in to small ball shapes
- 400 g of very soft tofu, cubed
- 1 tablespoon of preserved Chinese Vegetable, Chopped
- 1½ tablespoons of fish sauce (or soy sauce if prefer)
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons of spring onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander
Bring the stock to boil then add Pork balls and cooked
for around 3 minutes until the pork balls are cooked.
Add tofu, stir gently to prevent it from sticking.
Return the soup to boil.
Cook for 2 more minutes, add all the remaining ingredients
and combine them well. Serve immediately.
ADD TO YOUR SOCIAL BOOKMARKS: Blink Del.icio.us DiggFurl Google Simpy Spurl Technorati Y! MyWeb
[Back to pork recipes] [Home]