Sweet and Sour Pork recipe
The easy and unique Sweet and Sour Pork recipe is here.
It requires only few steps to create this irresistible dish.
If you'd like to try some, step in and join me.
Yummy Sweet and Sour Pork recipe
- 400g of lean Pork diced into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup of corn flour
- Oil for deep fry
- 1 onion sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1 green capsicum sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1 red capsicum sliced into bite-size pieces
- 4 slices canned pineapple
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 cup of stock
- 4 tablespoons of Tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of corn flour
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- A handful of roasted Cashew nut
Roll pork pieces with corn flour and shake off any excess.
Heat the oil at 180°C and deep-fry the pork for 7-8 minutes
until golden brown and place on absorbent paper.
Heat oil on the pan, stir in all vegetable (Except Tomato) and pineapple.
Cook for 1 minute then add Tomato sauce, Vinegar, Sugar and Salt
then pour in the stock.
Blend Corn flour with 2 tablespoons of water and pour into
the mixture to thicken.
Stir in tomato sliced, fried pork and Roasted Cashew nuts.
Serve together with hot steam rice or noodle.
[Back to pork recipes] [Home]